[Openstack-operators] Ops Meetups team meeting 2017-10-24

Sean McGinnis sean.mcginnis at gmx.com
Wed Oct 25 15:07:26 UTC 2017

Hey Chris,

Sorry, I know I had an action from last week, but I had a conflict so couldn't
attend this week's meeting.

Just to give a quick update, there is still ongoing discussion around what
should be the policy for a deployment project to be considered to be "following
stable policy". There is a patch up as one possibility here:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/511968/

This is also going to be discussed at the Summit. I'm actually not sure if this
will be its own topic (there are still some open slots if it needs to be), but
it will probably at least be discussed a little here:

https://www.openstack.org/summit/sydney-2017/summit-schedule/events/20456/what-do-operators-want-from-the-stable-policy

Either way, I would really encourage any ops focused attendees to make it to
that session. I think the name says it all. ;)

Thanks,
Sean