[Openstack-operators] [Ceilometer][Hardware] ERROR ceilometer.hardware.pollsters.generic NoMatches: No 'ceilometer.hardware.inspectors' driver found

andres sanchez ramos andressanchezramos at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 19 13:20:18 UTC 2017

Hello,

I have been trying to modify my ceilometer setup in order to include hardware measurement but have not been able to do so. Looking into the logs there are a lot of errors like this:

2017-10-19 12:09:46.467 30274 ERROR ceilometer.agent.manager NoMatches: No 'ceilometer.hardware.inspectors' driver found, looking for 'opendaylight'

I have correctly set up SNMP since i am able to do "snmpwalk" correctly so I suspect my problem is in the pipeline or ceilometer.conf files. If someone can please share the proper way to set up this files i would appreciate it.

I included this in my pipeline:

    - name: meter_snmp
      interval: 600
      resources: