[Openstack-operators] [scientific] IRC meeting today at 1100UTC in #openstack-meeting

Blair Bethwaite blair.bethwaite at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 04:47:30 UTC 2017

Hi all,

We have an IRC meeting today at 1100 UTC in channel #openstack-meeting

We are short a couple of chairs today but would like to start planning
out our picks from the Summit schedule and confirming interest in
presentation slots for our Scientific Lightening Talk session. Plus I
have a couple of recent bits of work at Monash I can talk about if
people are interested.

Agenda and meeting details are here:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Scientific_working_group#IRC_Meeting_October_11th_2017
# Sydney Summit session prep
# Monash OpenStack HPC expansion plans
# Monash Mellanox SR-IOV / RoCE tuning shenanigans

--
Cheers,
~Blairo