[Openstack-operators] CentOS upgrade killed my Liberty system

Paul Browne pfb29 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Oct 10 17:18:24 UTC 2017

Hello Chris,

This may be related to a Horizon.Django issue we saw too on a RHEL7.3 to
RHEL7.4 update.

If the config is similar for CentOS7.4 packaging, if you check your Horizon
vhost under

/etc/httpd/conf.d/*-horizon_vhost.conf

on all your controllers serving Horizon there may be a WSGI directive that
needs editing;

WSGIApplicationGroup %{GLOBAL}

should go directly under the other WSGI directives in the vhost, and then
httpd restarted.

- Paul

*******************
Paul Browne