[Openstack-operators] DNS failure with fuel

Braihan Cantera b.cantera18 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 14:57:15 UTC 2017

Hi People! I have a strange issue, I'm using mirantis fuel 9.2 and I have
an already deployed testing environment, I had never changed the domain and
searchdomain for it, and I tested changing it from default to fuellab.tld
and name resolving stopped working :/ now I can access my nodes only by IP
adress, I changed this configuration back to the domain that I have before
and it remains failing resolving names, any idea of what could be wrong?
Thanks in adv!