[Openstack-operators] User Committee meeting cancelled for 11/27

Shamail Tahir itzshamail at gmail.com
Sat Nov 25 05:36:55 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

The User Committee meeting scheduled for 11/27 is being cancelled since we will not have quorum. Please see the wiki[1] for agenda items that will be covered in our next meeting (12/4). Please add any other topics that you would like to discuss on our proposed agenda on the wiki page[1].

If there are any items that can not wait until next week, please start an email thread on the User Committee mailing list.

Thank you,
User Committee

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Governance/Foundation/UserCommittee#Meeting_Agenda.2FPrevious_Meeting_Logs