[Openstack-operators] CaaS with magnum

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Wed Nov 22 08:08:08 UTC 2017

We use Magnum at CERN to provide Kubernetes, Mesos and Docker Swarm on demand. We’re running over 100 clusters currently using Atomic.

More details at https://cds.cern.ch/record/2258301/files/openstack-france-magnum.pdf

Tim

From: Sergio Morales Acuña <semoac at gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, 22 November 2017 at 01:01
To: openstack-operators <openstack-operators at lists.openstack.org>
Subject: [Openstack-operators] CaaS with magnum

Hi.

I'm using Openstack Ocata and trying Magnum.

I encountered a lot of problems but I been able to solved many of them.

Now I'm curious about your experience with Magnum. ¿Any success stories? ¿What about more recent versions of k8s (1.7 or 1.8)? ¿What driver is, in your opinion, better: Atomic or CoreOS? ¿Do I need to upgrade Magnum to follow K8S's crazy changes?

¿Any tips on the CaaS problem?¿It's Magnum Ocata too old for this world?

Cheers