[Openstack-operators] [openstack-dev] Upstream LTS Releases

Davanum Srinivas davanum at gmail.com
Sat Nov 11 19:10:05 UTC 2017

+1 to " If there are no contributors for an LTS release, there will be
no LTS release. If there *are* contributors, then we'll find a way to
make some sort of LTS model work within the other constraints we
have."

+10000 to let's get some folks who are interested a place to
collaborate and talk to each other and get things up and running. That
would be the first step. If it ends up in LTS and skip-level upgrades
for all projects, we all win!

That's a destination, not the first step!

Thanks,
Dims