[Openstack-operators] OpenStack operators : first mid-cycle meetup for 2018

Chris Morgan mihalis68 at gmail.com
Tue May 30 17:22:34 UTC 2017

Dear All,
  Detailed planning is now underway for our next mid-cycle meetup in Mexico
City this August, so it's now time to start thinking about the one after
that. Given the sequence of Milan, then Mexico City, the next preferred
region choice is somewhere in the APAC region. By rotating regions we keep
travel costs reasonable for at least one part of the community each time.

Expected time slot for the first meetup of 2018 is either late February or
early March to align the event on the mid-point, approximately, between the
Sydney and Vancouver summits (Nov 6-8 and May 21-24 respectively).

Therefore we now would like to invite organisations in the APAC region with
an interest in OpenStack and openstack operators/operation in particular to
make proposals to host an OpenStack Operators Mid-Cycle Meetup in your part
of the world.

Guidelines on the process are listed here :
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Operations/Meetups

Thanks!

Chris Morgan
- on behalf of the ops meetups team