[Openstack-operators] DB deadlocks due to connection string

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Tue May 23 16:01:38 UTC 2017

Would an automatic transform of mysql:// to mysql+pymysql:// be possible? Is there any reason to not have pymysql?

Tim

From: Arne Wiebalck <Arne.Wiebalck at cern.ch>
Date: Tuesday, 23 May 2017 at 17:50
To: Sean McGinnis <sean.mcginnis at gmx.com>
Cc: openstack-operators <openstack-operators at lists.openstack.org>
Subject: Re: [Openstack-operators] DB deadlocks due to connection string

As discussed on the Cinder channel, I’ve opened

https://bugs.launchpad.net/oslo.db/+bug/1692956

to see if oslo.db would be a good place to produce a warning when it detects
this potential misconfiguration.

Cheers,
 Arne