[Openstack-operators] [HA] HA Discussion at Boston Forum

Sam P sam47priya at gmail.com
Thu May 11 06:14:44 UTC 2017

Hi All,

This is a quick reminder for HA Forum session at Boston Summit.
Thank you all for your comments and effort to make this happen in Boston Summit.

 Time: Thu 11 , 11:00am-11:40am
 Location: Hynes Convention Center - Level One - MR 103
 Etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/BOS-forum-HA-in-openstack

 Please join and let's discuss the HA issues in OpenStack...

--- Regards,
Sampath