[Openstack-operators] Red Hat Seeks OpenStack Engineer in WV

Suzie Grieco sgrieco at sg2recruiting.com
Thu May 4 18:42:00 UTC 2017

Hello,

I know this is a long shot, but I am wondering if there is a method for
reaching your members about a job opportunity?  I am a Red Hat recruiting
partner and was asked to identify someone who has already deployed
OpenStack — professionally, not just at home.  They are looking for someone
to support their effort in Clarksburg, WV.  So if they don’t live a
commutable distance, they would be traveling weekly (Mon - Thursday/Friday)
and a Top Secret clearance is required.  As you can tell, this has not been
easy to recruit for!

Please let me know if there is a job board that I can post to reach your
readers or if you have any recommendations on how to reach OpenStack
enthusiasts.

Thank you!!!

Suzie