[Openstack-operators] Fwd: [AOSUG] OpenStack Australia Day Melbourne - 1 month to go!

Blair Bethwaite blair.bethwaite at monash.edu
Wed May 3 11:09:14 UTC 2017

Aussie Stackers, get amongst it!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jessica Field <AOSUG-announce at meetup.com>
Date: 3 May 2017 at 16:25
Subject: [AOSUG] OpenStack Australia Day Melbourne - 1 month to go!
To: AOSUG-announce at meetup.com

Hi OzStackers,

There’s now less than one month to go until OpenStack Australia Day comes
to Melbourne!

We’ve added a few speakers to the website to give you an idea of what to
expect on the day. So far, the agenda features local speakers from the
University
of Melbourne <http://www.unimelb.edu.au/>, Monash University
<https://www.monash.edu/> and the National eResearch Collaboration Tools
and Resources project (Nectar <https://nectar.org.au/>), as well as
international speakers from the OpenStack Foundation <http://openstack.org/>
, Cloudify by Gigaspaces <https://www.gigaspaces.com/>, EasyStack
<http://www.easystack.cn/en/> and more.

Speaker submissions are open until the 8th of May, so there’s still time to
submit your presentation. To submit a talk, please visit:
australiaday.openstack.org.au

OpenStack Australia Day Melbourne is supported by Aptira
<http://aptira.com/>, Veritas <http://veritas.com/>, Cumulus Networks
<https://www.cumulusnetworks.com/>, Rackspace
<https://www.rackspace.com/en-au>, RedHat <https://www.redhat.com/en>, SUSE
<https://www.suse.com/> and The Register <https://www.theregister.co.uk/>.
If you’d like to be involved, please let us know as soon as possible. We’ve
added a range of unique add-on packages including food carts and cocktail
packages to help draw more attention to your sponsor area on the day. Oh –
did we mention there’s a donut wall?! For more information or to request a
sponsorship pack, please visit australiaday.openstack.org.au.

Tickets are still on sale, but spaces are limited. Register today
<http://australiaday.openstack.org.au/> to avoid disappointment. I hope to
see you all there!

Jess

--
This message was sent by Meetup on behalf of Jessica Field
<https://www.meetup.com/Australian-OpenStack-User-Group/members/42165752/>

Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163 <#m_1026249296055576842_> |
support at meetup.com

--
Blair Bethwaite
Senior HPC Consultant

Monash eResearch Centre
Monash University
Room G26, 15 Innovation Walk, Clayton Campus
Clayton VIC 3800
Australia
Mobile: 0439-545-002
Office: +61 3-9903-2800