[Openstack-operators] Neutron Issues

Saverio Proto zioproto at gmail.com
Wed May 3 05:59:34 UTC 2017

is the instance scheduled to an hypervisor ? check this with openstack
server show uuid
(admin credential)

if yes check nova-compute.log on the hypervisor. maybe you find some good
information to debug

Saverio

Il 03 mag 2017 2:16 AM, "Steve Powell" <spowell at silotechgroup.com> ha
scritto:

[ml2]

type_drivers = flat,vlan,vxlan

tenant_network_types = vxlan

mechanism_drivers = linuxbridge,l2population

extension_drivers = port_security

[ml2_type_flat]

flat_networks = provider