[Openstack-operators] newton heat stack glance error

Ignazio Cassano ignaziocassano at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 14:52:27 UTC 2017

Hi all,
I just installed openstack newton on centos 7 and enabled glance with v2
api.
When I execute a simple heat stack, it returns the following error:

ERROR: Property error: : resources.my_instance.properties.image: :
HTTPMultipleChoices (HTTP 300) Requested version of OpenStack Images API is
not available.

the following is my very simple stack:

heat_template_version: 2015-10-15
resources:
  my_instance:
    type: OS::Nova::Server
    properties:
      key_name: opstkcsi
      image: cirros
      flavor: m1.small
      networks:
      - network: "0bfd37f8-779f-4b51-bb79-b03745409c15"

I am able to create instances from image using the dashboard and creating
volume from images but it does not work.
Please, help me !!!
Thanks
Ignazio