[Openstack-operators] backup to object store - tool recommendations

Saverio Proto zioproto at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 07:39:36 UTC 2017

Hello all,

we use rclone a lot, and we are happy with it.

the real problem I would say is that a lot of these tools use the
latest AWS4 signature.

AFAIK the radosgw with Ceph Jewel and Openstack keystone integration
supports only AWS2 signature because of this bug:
http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/19056

is anyone else hitting this ?

Saverio