[Openstack-operators] scaling gnocchi metricd

Alex Krzos akrzos at redhat.com
Tue Mar 28 20:19:58 UTC 2017

This is interesting, thanks for sharing.  I assume your using an
influxdb storage driver correct?  I have also wondered if there was a
specific reason for the TASKS_PER_WORKER and BLOCK_SIZE values.

Also did you have to adjust your metric_processing_delay?

Alex Krzos | Performance Engineering
Red Hat
Desk: 919-754-4280
Mobile: 919-909-6266