[Openstack-operators] Migrating glance images to a new backend

David Moreau Simard dms at redhat.com
Sun Mar 26 22:15:44 UTC 2017

Oh, hey, that's my blog.

Happy to answer questions as much as my memory allows.. I haven't revisited
this particular topic, it was a one-time thing for me.

I would certainly hope for there to be a better way by now, almost two
years later!

Curious to see if other operators have any insight to share as my method
was fairly hacked together.

David Moreau Simard

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]

On Mar 24, 2017 11:58 AM, "Massimo Sgaravatto" <massimo.sgaravatto at gmail.com>