[Openstack-operators] [scientific][scientific-wg] Boston Forum task champions

Michel, Martial (Fed) martial.michel at nist.gov
Tue Mar 21 22:40:08 UTC 2017

Dear Scientific Working Group members,

Following the email related to the forum presentations:
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/user-committee/2017-March/001856.html
and the work performed by our members during the brainstorming exercise for the Boston Forum:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/BOS-UC-brainstorming-scientific-wg
we are now looking for task champions for the topics listed.

Ideally those champions will participate in the summit and be conducting a discussion with peers on this particular topic. We are also still trying to best understand what type of presentation style and time better suits each topic covered (BoF, lighting talk, …).

If you are able to help, please extend the etherpad with your contact information for us to be able to reach out to you shortly.

Of note, the deadline for forum sessions is April 2nd, so your prompt assistance is welcome.

Thank you for your help ☺

 • Martial MICHEL, PhD
National Institute of Standards and Technology’s Information Technology Laboratory’s
 Information Access Division’s Multimodal Information Group
•martial.michel at nist.gov<mailto:martial.michel at nist.gov> •(+1) 3019753866 •http://nist.gov/itl/iad/mig/