[Openstack-operators] Boston Forum - Formal Submission Now Open!

Melvin Hillsman mrhillsman at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 19:55:37 UTC 2017

Hey everyone!

We have made it to the next stage of the topic selection process for the
Forum in Boston.

Starting today, our submission tool is open for you to submit abstracts for
the most popular sessions that came out of your brainstorming. *Please note
that the etherpads are not being pulled into the submission tool and
discussion around which sessions to submit are encouraged.*

We are asking all session leaders to submit their abstracts at:

http://forumtopics.openstack.org/

*before 11:59PM UTC on Sunday April 2nd!*

We are looking for a good mix of project-specific, cross-project or
strategic/whole-of-community discussions, and *sessions that emphasize
collaboration between users and developers are most welcome!*

We assume that anything submitted to the system has achieved a good amount
of discussion and consensus that it is a worthwhile topic. After
submissions close, a team of representatives from the User Committee, the
Technical Committee, and Foundation staff will take the sessions proposed
by the community and fill out the schedule.

You can expect the draft schedule to be released on April 10th.

Further details about the Forum can be found at: https://wiki.openstack.org/
wiki/Forum

Regards,

OpenStack User Committee