[Openstack-operators] Flavors

Joe Topjian joe at topjian.net
Thu Mar 16 04:31:49 UTC 2017

Another benefit of flavors is that they provide ease of use. While there
are users who are confident enough to spec out each instance they launch, I
work with a lot of users who would feel overwhelmed if they had to do this.
Providing a set of recommended instance specs can go a long way to lowering
the barrier of usage.