[Openstack-operators] OpenStack Operators Milan

Tong Li litong01 at us.ibm.com
Mon Mar 13 22:24:03 UTC 2017

Can someone please put together a list of urls to all the sessions, there
are so many urls flying around.

Thanks.

Tong Li
IBM Open Technology
Building 501/B205
litong01 at us.ibm.com

From:	Christoph Andreas Torlinsky <christoph at nuagenetworks.net>
To:	Edgar Magana <edgar.magana at workday.com>
Cc:	"OpenStack-operators at lists.openstack.org"
            <OpenStack-operators at lists.openstack.org>
Date:	03/13/2017 01:53 PM
Subject:	Re: [Openstack-operators] OpenStack Operators Milan - Neutron
            Session

Okay, cool, just wanted to be clear, anything I can contribute from running
our platform http://nuagex.io for the past year on Mitaka/Newton/Liberty
and Kilo, i'm happy to share as an operator - we have gone through many
releases of openstack, and tested
them out, finding some better than others etc., which is where i see our
value come in,
look forward to seeing you guys there.

I hope the sessions are kept technical and openstack operators focussed, as
i would like to see that myself, even i happen to work
for the company below ;)

all the best,

Christoph Andreas Torlinski
christoph at nuagenetworks.net