[Openstack-operators] OpenStack Operators Milan - Neutron Session

Edgar Magana edgar.magana at workday.com
Mon Mar 13 17:21:39 UTC 2017

WOW! Something has changed from previous Ops Meet-ups. I remember clearly that we (Operators), wanted to have a free-from-vendors environment and it seems that now we want them to come and provide updates on their offerings.
I think vendors have plenty opportunities to show their features and demos, for instance the Summits and OpenStack Days around the world.

Thanks,

Edgar