[Openstack-operators] need input on log translations

Chris Suttles suttles at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 17:46:25 UTC 2017

I think a searchable code is handy. My workflow is to try to read the log messages and follow the flow of what I think should be happening. If I can't resolve the issue after a significant effort, I search  to see if there is a bug or someone else hit the same error, maybe due to misconfiguration. That usually gives me a small pile of similar things to sift through. If there were less sifting, that would be great :)

I only speak English, so I'm not a good candidate to provide feedback on translated messages.

-Chris