[Openstack-operators] Forum in Boston - make some noise!

Erik McCormick emccormick at cirrusseven.com
Fri Mar 10 03:26:51 UTC 2017

Is there any possible way to push this deadline out a week? I ask only
because my brain hurts focusing on sessions for the midcycle, and things
will almost certainly come up in Milan that will spawn ideas for the forum.

I know everything is on a tight schedule, but just wanted to throw this out
there.

Cheers,
Erik