[Openstack-operators] [BostonSummit] [Forum] seeking Boston Summit Forum group to discuss protected data cloud

George Mihaiescu lmihaiescu at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 19:33:36 UTC 2017

Hi Evan,

I believe the scientific working group will have at least a meeting focused
on this subject (
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/BOS-UC-brainstorming-scientific-wg)

Contact me off-list if you want to chat about protected data, as I'm the
architect for a fairly large environment that deals exactly with this issue.

Cheers,
George