[Openstack-operators] ocata boot source launch missing options

Emilio Moreno Fernandez emilio.moreno at adam.es
Fri Jun 30 08:13:22 UTC 2017

Hi!

We have a very strange error in our new platform Ocata that in previous Liberty or Juno had not happened to me.
When you want to launch an instance from the Dashboard, in boot options only the option "Image" or "Instance Snapshot" appears ... I do not get the volume options appear.

Cinder and Glance work correctly, Image to Volume or Volume to Image, create image, create volume, etc ...

Any ideas?

Emilio Moreno Fernández