[Openstack-operators] Ocata diskimage-builder heat issues

Matteo Panella matteo.panella at cnaf.infn.it
Thu Jun 29 11:38:36 UTC 2017

On 29/06/2017 12:11, Ignazio Cassano wrote:
> Hello all,
> the new version of diskimage-builder (I am testing for centos 7) does
> not install dib-utils and jq in te image.
> The above are required by os-refresh-config .

Yup, I reverted diskimage-builder to 2.2.0 (the last tag before
dib-run-parts was not injected anymore) and os-refresh-config works
correctly.

os-refresh-config should probably be modified to depend on
dib-run-parts, however:
a) dib-run-parts provides package-style installation with an
RPM-specific package name
b) the package does not exist for Ubuntu 14.04 and there are no
source-style installation scripts

Regards,
--
Matteo Panella