[Openstack-operators] [Interop-wg] [tc][qa][all]Potential New Interoperability Programs: The Current Thinking

Egle Sigler egle.sigler at rackspace.com
Wed Jun 14 05:10:00 UTC 2017

Thank you Mark for writing this up! If you are interested in new interop
programs, please comment on https://review.openstack.org/#/c/472785/.
In addition, we will also be discussing this during our weekly meeting on
Wednesday, 11:00 AM CST/ 16:00 UTC in #openstack-meeting-3. If you cannot
join us for the meeting at that time, find us in #openstack-interop
channel.

Thank you,

Egle