[Openstack-operators] [openstack-operators] Regarding Ceilometer and Aodh service installation with OpenStack-Ansible

Amit Kumar ebiibe82 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 12:06:54 UTC 2017

Hi All,

I have deployed OpenStack using Openstack-Ansible Newton 14.1.1 release. It
works fine. On top of it when I re-deployed OpenStack (from scratch) with
additional services Ceilometer and Aodh, Ceilometer service seems not
working. "ceilometer meter-list" shows nothing. Have any of you folks
deployed Ceilometer and Aodh especially with OpenStack-Ansible and does it
work for you?

On my setup, I have one Controller (Infra) node and three Compute nodes.
And I am not using gnocchi but using mongodb.

Regards,
Amit