[Openstack-operators] Fwd: [openstack-dev] [tc][ptls][all] Potential Queens Goal: Move policy and policy docs into code

Matt Riedemann mriedemos at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 20:31:53 UTC 2017

FYI

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	[openstack-dev] [tc][ptls][all] Potential Queens Goal: Move
policy and policy docs into code
Date: 	Thu, 1 Jun 2017 12:54:12 -0500
From: 	Lance Bragstad <lbragstad at gmail.com>
<openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org>

Hi all,

I've proposed a community-wide goal for Queens to move policy into code
and supply documentation for each policy [0]. I've included references
to existing documentation and specifications completed by various
projects and attempted to lay out the benefits for both developers and
operators.

I'd greatly appreciate any feedback or discussion.

Thanks!

Lance

[0] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/469954/