[Openstack-operators] [openstack-dev][openstack-ops] OpenStack Days UK 2017 - Call for speakers

Nick Jones nick.jones at datacentred.co.uk
Fri Jun 2 15:40:50 UTC 2017

Hello!

Organisation of the next edition of OpenStack Days UK is in full swing, and in case you missed the announcement, the event is to be held in Central London (Bishopsgate) on the 26th of September.  Full details are on the website:  https://openstackdays.uk <https://openstackdays.uk/>

At this point we’d like to formally invite anyone who is interested in presenting at this event to submit their proposal here:

https://www.papercall.io/openstackdaysuk <https://www.papercall.io/openstackdaysuk>

This CFP closes on June 24th, and although there’s no overarching theme for the day the link contains a few suggested topics.

We also have a few sponsorship spots available, with a discount of 25% for those signing up early and committing to make payment before 1st of July. The sponsor’s prospectus is here:

http://openstackdays.uk/2017/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/OpenStackDayUK2017-SponsorshipOpportunities.pdf <http://openstackdays.uk/2017/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/OpenStackDayUK2017-SponsorshipOpportunities.pdf>

See you there!

--

-Nick

--
DataCentred Limited registered in England and Wales no. 05611763