[Openstack-operators] [doc] Operations Guide removal

Gregory Orange gregory.orange at pawsey.org.au
Mon Jul 17 02:39:40 UTC 2017

On 14/07/17 23:48, Alexandra Settle wrote:
> Please be aware that I have proposed the following patch: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/483937/
>
> This removes the Operations Guide from the openstack-manuals repo and will no longer be accessible via docs.openstack.org after the patch merges.

I am unclear on the order of events here. Recently we found some documentation[1] had been removed because it was going to be put up somewhere else, but was not yet available. Is this the case here? Could it instead be put up somewhere else shortly *before* removing it from the repo?

Regards,
Greg.

[1] I do not recall which, but I can find out if desired