[Openstack-operators] Tricircle

Ignazio Cassano ignaziocassano at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 18:43:14 UTC 2017

Many thanks.
As far as networking is concerned in a multipod environment, tricircle is
the official project that openstack will support?
Cinder,  for example, is another element to consider: ceph or other storage
replication solutions are
not enough for moving instance from a pod to another because they have
their own cinder db.
Probably in this case we should export the volume from a pod and import to
another ....this could get a long time.
Heat stack is more than e single vm and it could require an important
effort for moving.
Stretched cluster coulb be a solution in case of well connected pods ?
Regards
Ignazio