[Openstack-operators] [Fault Genes] WG Weekly Meeting Summary
Nematollah.Bidokhti at huawei.com
Thu Jan 26 18:44:18 UTC 2017
Following is our meeting summary:
* We have a new member Robert Lee from Ericsson joined the team. He has great experience that should enhance our team skill sets.
* Zainab - presented her updated data.
o Stated that Stackoverflow data is large and need to find a way to analyze the data.
o Will be adding additional rules to reduce the number of words in the dictionary.
o Will add the basic data analysis on the GitHub.
* Isaac - presented a proposal for the front-end data visualization.
* Mike - provided more insights in the fault insertion orchestration that he had developed.
o Will provide additional info on the FI orchestration.
o Will provide the link in GitHub as well.
* Michael - will provide the complete Launchpad data set.
o Currently we have critical & high only.
o Total bug count is about 16K.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the OpenStack-operators