[Openstack-operators] Newton consoleauth HA tokens

Chris Apsey bitskrieg at bitskrieg.net
Wed Jan 25 01:21:10 UTC 2017

Saverio,

Here is my pertinent config data:

[default]
memcached_servers = 10.10.6.240:11211

[cache]
enablde = True      <<<============================ I just noticed this
as I copied into the email.
memcache_servers = 10.10.6.240:11211
backend = oslo_cache.memcache_pool

[keystone_authtoken]
memcached_servers = 10.10.6.240:11211

See above - I just noticed my config typo as I was getting ready to send
this.  Changing it to 'enabled' seems to have solved the issue.
Spelling counts.  This is a working config for anyone else who runs into
the same problems.  Be sure to specify the backend under [cache], as the
default is null.

Thanks for the assist!

Chris

---