[Openstack-operators] Newton consoleauth HA tokens

Chris Apsey bitskrieg at bitskrieg.net
Tue Jan 24 05:48:37 UTC 2017

All,

I attempted to deploy the nova service in HA, but when users attempt to
connect via the console, it doesn't work about 30% of the time and they
get the 1006 error.  The nova-consoleauth service is reporting their
token as invalid.  I am running memcached, and have tried referencing it
using both the legacy memcached_servers directive and in the new [cache]
configuration section.  No dice.  If I disable the nova-consoleauth
service on one of the nodes, everything works fine.  I see lots of bug
reports floating around about this, but I can't quite get the solutions
I have found reliably working.  I'm on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS+Newton from UCA.

Ideas?

--
v/r

Chris Apsey