[Openstack-operators] [Fault Genes] WG Weekly Meeting
Nematollah.Bidokhti at huawei.com
Fri Jan 13 18:00:09 UTC 2017
Following are the meeting summaries:
* We had a good participation
* We have a new member (solution architect) from University of Alabama
* Nemat presented the team machine learning approach to analyze the data and focused on data pre-processing
* Team agreed that our initial focus will be on defining and analyzing the fault classifications
* Isaac presented the activities that Intel & Rackspace are performing regarding the OpenStack resiliency and HA
* Nemat presented the draft of OpenStack Fault Management Blueprint white paper & team provided some feedback.
o The plan is to have internal reviews first and then send it to a larger audience
o Also adding additional use cases
* Michael will obtain & combine the latest set of data from Launchpad, stack overflow and provide them to the team for analysis
* Zainab, Suli & Michael will perform the 1st part of the data pre-processing for the next meeting.
o The activity is to come up with word frequency of use from the raw data
o This is the 1st step for us to start the machine learning data modeling which will help us to create the dictionary
* Isaac will provide all the data and links to the Intel/Rackspace fault insertion testing data
* Nemat submit an abstract for OpenStack summit in Boston regarding the OpenStack fault management blueprint
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the OpenStack-operators