[Openstack-operators] [nova] Do you use os-instance-usage-audit-log?

Tomáš Vondra vondra at homeatcloud.cz
Fri Jan 13 11:37:56 UTC 2017

Hi Matt,
I've looked at my Nova config and yes, I have it on. We do billing using
Ceilometer data and I think compute.instance.exists is consumed as well. The
Ceilometer event retention is set to 6 months and the database size is in
single gigabytes. Nova database table task_log only contains the fact that
the audit job ran successfully and has 6 MB. It was not pruned for more than
a year.
Tomas