[Openstack-operators] osa Mitaka api SSL end points

Grant Morley grant at absolutedevops.io
Tue Feb 28 11:45:10 UTC 2017

Hi Andy,

Thank you for that, I will get straight onto that and make sure all of
the public endpoints are HTTPS. Those are the ones that I care about for
obvious reasons.

If I get stuck, I will be sure to chat in #openstack-ansible

Once again thanks for the speedy reply and help.

Grant

--
Grant Morley
Cloud Lead