[Openstack-operators] Policy Updates

David Medberry openstack at medberry.net
Thu Feb 23 20:17:05 UTC 2017

Yep what Logan said. I'm pretty sure Sean Dague talked about this at the
last Operator's mid-cycle.  The "blank" policy.json just means you get the
default policies. You set a value to override the defaults.

I don't see it in the Ocata relnotes but git indicates this is where it
happened:

https://github.com/openstack/nova/blob/stable/mitaka/etc/nova/policy.json
https://github.com/openstack/nova/blob/stable/newton/etc/nova/policy.json

again, no change in behavior...