[Openstack-operators] OpenStack User Survey!

Melvin Hillsman mrhillsman at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 21:42:42 UTC 2017

Hey everyone,

Re-sending this, hopefully we can get a lot more folks to fill out the
survey!

" If you run OpenStack, please take a few minutes to respond to the latest
User Survey or pass it along to your friends.

This is the ninth survey, but if you're new what you can expect are:
* a few basic questions—how and why do you work with OpenStack, what do you
like about it, and where can we improve? (5-10mins)
* a more detailed set of questions that helps us understand your cloud so
we can provide feedback to development teams (10mins)

The deadline to fill out the survey is February 20 at 23:59 UTC. Start the
survey now:

https://www.openstack.org/user-survey

If you answered the survey last time, you won't need to start from scratch.
Just log back in to update your deployment profile.

All of the information you provide is confidential to the Foundation and
User Committee and will be aggregated anonymously unless you specifically
allow us to make it public. We’ll share the survey findings first with
those who fill out the user survey, and with the community at next
OpenStack Summit, May 8-11 in Boston
https://www.openstack.org/summit/boston-2017/ "

--
Kind regards,

Melvin Hillsman
Ops Technical Lead
OpenStack Innovation Center

mrhillsman at gmail.com
phone: (210) 312-1267
mobile: (210) 413-1659
http://osic.org

Learner | Ideation | Belief | Responsibility | Command