[Openstack-operators] [openstack-ansible] Unbound problem

Andreas Vallin andreas.vallin at it.uu.se
Wed Feb 8 20:49:04 UTC 2017

Hi Logan,

Thanks for your quick answer and solution to the problem. I could do a
complete reinstall on this system so I did that and tried again with
your patch and it looks much better. Unbound is now deployed in
containers only and the bare metal machines are configured to use those
containers.

Regards,
Andreas