[Openstack-operators] [scientific] OpenStack at Supercomputing 2017

Stig Telfer stig.openstack at telfer.org
Tue Feb 7 22:09:14 UTC 2017

Hi All -

We are hoping to put on a couple of hands-on OpenStack workshops at the Supercomputing 2017 conference in Denver later this year.  The proposal is to do a workshop on tuning OpenStack for scientific workloads, and a workshop on cloud-native deployment of scientific platforms and applications.

If you’re going to Supercomputing this year, and would be interested in taking part in a workshop, please add your details to our etherpad for planning the activity:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/SC17WorkshopWorksheet

The deadline for proposal submission is early next week.

Many thanks!
Stig