[Openstack-operators] [User-committee] [openstack-dev] Large Contributing OpenStack Operators working group?

Yih Leong, Sun. yihleong at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 23:12:44 UTC 2017

I believe this is one of the goal of Product WG, providing a common
platform for users/operators and WG to aggregrate requirements by creating
common "User Story Requirements" which can be implemented cross-project,
cross-releases.
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/ProductTeam#Objectives
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/ProductTeam/User_Stories#User_Story_Workflow