[Openstack-operators] Openstack operational configuration improvement.

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Mon Dec 18 13:56:53 UTC 2017

On 2017-12-18 13:28:46 +0000 (+0000), Flint WALRUS wrote:
[...]
> If this discussion should go with the horizon team rather than the
> operational team, could someone help with this one as I didn't
> find any mailing list related endpoint?

I certainly wouldn't want to discourage discussion among operators
as to what they'd like to see out of any component of OpenStack, but
when the time comes to start discussing the feasibility of
implementation you'll be better off doing so on the
openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org mailing list where development of
OpenStack software is more on topic. Add "[horizon]" to the subject
line for more visibility within that team.

You can also sometimes find Horizon team regulars hanging out in the
#openstack-horizon channel on the Freenode IRC network if you need
to bounce ideas off someone in a more synchronous conversation.
--
Jeremy Stanley