[Openstack-operators] UC Working Groups and Teams - Definition Review

Edgar Magana edgar.magana at workday.com
Tue Aug 29 04:35:52 UTC 2017

Hello All,

During today’s UC IRC meeting, we have agreed to review the status and definition of all Working Groups and Teams under the umbrella of the User Committee (UC).
As you know, the UC has defined two different types of entities (Working Groups and Teams) under the scope of the UC goals. We want to make sure that each one of these groups are properly defined under any of the before mentioned entities.
You can fine more details under the UC Charter:
https://governance.openstack.org/uc/

UC will be contacting all chairs directly to kick off the discussions and gather any needed requirements.

We all appreciate your support on this effort to consolidate our functions and be able to reach our goals.

Thank you in advanced,

OpenStack User Committee
Matt, Shamail, Melvin, Saverio and Edgar