[Openstack-operators] [skip-level-upgrades][upgrades] Denver PTG room & etherpad

Lee Yarwood lyarwood at redhat.com
Mon Aug 21 14:56:53 UTC 2017

Hello all,

This is a brief announcement to highlight that there will be a skip
level upgrades room again at the PTG in Denver. I'll be chairing the
room and have seeded the etherpad below with a few goal and topic ideas.
I'd really welcome additional input from others, especially if you were
present at the previous discussions in Boston!

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/queens-PTG-skip-level-upgrades

Thanks in advance and see you in Denver!

Lee
--
Lee Yarwood                 A5D1 9385 88CB 7E5F BE64  6618 BCA6 6E33 F672 2D76