[Openstack-operators] [Large Deployment Team] August Meeting Postponed a Week

Matt Van Winkle mvanwink at rackspace.com
Thu Aug 17 13:18:46 UTC 2017

Hey LDT folks,
I am sorry for the last minute notice, but due to some conflicts, I need to move the meeting to next week. I have already updated the wiki [1].  Any members that may have attended the meetup last week in Mexico City please try to make the meeting next week.  We would love to hear some details about the event.

Also, for those of you in the group that are AUC, don’t forget the voting is open for three User Committee seats.  Look for an email from Ed Leafe with voting details.  Voting ends tomorrow.

Thanks and see you next week!
VW

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/LDT