[Openstack-operators] [scientific] Scientific WG IRC meeting Wednesday 1100 UTC

Stig Telfer stig.openstack at telfer.org
Tue Aug 15 22:17:33 UTC 2017

Hi All -

We have an IRC meeting coming up on Wednesday at 1100 UTC on #openstack-meeting.  Everyone is welcome.

This week we’ve got matters to discuss around an updated edition of the Scientific OpenStack book, WG activities for the OpenStack day coming up in London, plus discussion/update on the Open Research Cloud project.

The full agenda is available here:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Scientific_working_group#IRC_Meeting_August_16th_2017 <https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Scientific_working_group#IRC_Meeting_August_16th_2017>

Details of how to join our meetings is available here:

http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#Scientific_Working_Group <http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#Scientific_Working_Group>

Cheers,
Stig